HIL Test Automation Engineer (Automotive) IRC161970
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Skills:||Automotive, C, C++, Embedded, Python|
The project aim is to optimize and extend with new ADAS features for a next-gen vehicle on the SPA platform.
Our clients are Tier 1s and OEMs from Europe and USA and development is targeted to Automotive solutions which will be deployed in the newest European cars. The project is considered technical excellence and we are paying huge attention to the technical challenge and motivation of our team members.
Don’t stand back, when the IT world moves forward! Don’t waste any second. Apply, and our awesome Recruitment team will introduce you to this big adventure!
- +3 years of experience in HIL Testing
- Good experience with White box testing
- Practice knowledge in Embedded C background and Automotive background
- At least a junior-level of understanding of modern C++
- At least a junior-level skillset in Python and Bash scripting
- Experience with Linux-based development and testing
- Knowledge of CAN and Automotive Ethernet
- Experienced with Vector CANoe, CAPL
- Knowledge of Robot Framework
- Excellent communications English skills
- Implement decision-making models for AD/ADAS use cases
- HIL testing – white box testing (C++)
- Test case creation, test automation (Python scripts) and test coverage improvement
- Collaboration with the customer and teammates
- Study and participate in full-cycle development of Automotive SW
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.