Scrum Master IRC149883
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
Our client is committed to process remote payments throughout secure, cloud-based technology, providing users with increased mobility and flexibility for the processing of payroll and supplier payments or Direct Debit collections. Our client is also committed to help reduce operational costs, enhance flexibility and accessibility, improve operational efficiency, minimize risk, and form part of a disaster recovery strategy.
The product allows users to securely manage the transition and status of invoices, purchase orders, and other financial documents.
- Practical knowledge of agile values and principles (working experience as Scrum Master),
- Understanding principles of scaled agile (SAFe, Nexus),
- Previous background in software development roles like software development, QA will be a plus,
- Experience in setting up and analyzing metrics like velocity, burndown charts etc.,
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills,
- Ability to get things done and take ownership,
- Very good English communication skills.
- As a plus will be an experience of being as a Scrum Master for two teams
- Coaching team to understand Scrum theory, practices, rules, and values,
- Teaching Development Team in self-organization and cross-functionality,
- Facilitating Scrum meetings: Daily Stand-up, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective,
- Making sure team executes priorities set up by Product owner
- Helping team to clarify feasible goals which should be delivered at the end of a sprint to create high-value products,
- Delivering sprint reports to Project Manager
- Resolving cross-functional dependencies between Scrum Teams,
- Tracking empirical process and communicating team progress,
- Working with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization,
- Helping with Agile Maturity
- Evaluation of the Team
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.