|| Scrum Master
Ready for new challenges and want to be a part of a team that creates a project from scratch in great tech? Join us as a Scrum Master!
We are working in close partnership with a Swiss-based leading supplier of products, solutions, and services for industrial process measurement and automation. They are making their shift to Industry 4.0 standards where we have modern technologies, automation and well planned, modern-looking software. Last year our partner has received two German Innovation Awards.
Currently, we are extending this cooperation to a new site in Germany. We are looking for passionate engineers in Krakow who are ready to create world-class cross-platform (Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Web) application in top-notch technologies which will be used all over the world in the Industrial field. The team will consist of the .net developers, quality assurance engineers, a scrum master, a product owner as well as a UI/UX designer to make sure we are staying on the latest trends in software development.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
- Solid experience as a Scrum Master
- Experience in Agile methods such as Scrum and Kanban (with JIRA Agile)
- Experience with facilitating Scrum Ceremonies (Planning Sessions, Daily Scrum, Reviews, Retrospectives), Backlog Refinement and User Story Workshops
- Experience with SAFe, LeSS or other Agile scaling approaches is highly desired
- Solids skills in organizing, planning, and communicating
- Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development. Knowledge about methodologies other than Agile-Scrum, so that you can explain other methodologies and tailor process to project needs
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand his team needs
- Very good English
- Experience with being a Scrum Master of more than 1 team – nice to have
- Experience with the projects in a regulated environment (medical, automotive, aerospace)- nice to have
- You support the implementation of agile methods such as Scrum and Kanban
- You spread an agile mindset in the team
- You coach the team including the Product Owner in agile values, principles, and practices
- You clear impediments of your team
- You care for your team to continuously improve the quality and efficiency of work and cooperation
- You support team building activities
- You take care of your team’s compliance with the development process
- You implement the agile development process for 3 teams
- You closely cooperate with the PO and network with stakeholders
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.