||Senior Software Engineer
|| Amazon AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, NoSQL, SQL
Our customer is an American manufacturer and globally recognized leader in Healthcare and Medical Devices. In close cooperation with international team you will have the ability to participate in products feature definition, development, testing and post-release support for innovative medical products.
- 2 years of experience with AWS systems. EC2 experience is mandatory
- 3 or more years of experience in Linux operation and administration
- At least 1-year experience in python/Shell/Bash scripting
- Linux administration
- Atlassian stack + Gitlab
- DB experience (SQL and NoSQL)
- Understand container runtimes and virtualization technologies. Docker and Kubernetes.
- 4 years of experience with AWS systems. EC2 experience is mandatory
- 5 or more years of experience in Linux operation and administration
- Experience with high-availability environments
- Knowledge in networking: security (firewalls etc.), protocols
- Good knowledge of Security aspects
- Strong Experience with SQL and NoSQL DBs
- Ability to thoroughly test a system before delivery to QA
- Experience with monitoring systems
- Support solution architecture from scratch
- 3rd party system integrations
- AWS resources management
- CI/CD pipeline implementation & maintenance
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 16,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.