||Senior Software Engineer
|| C#, OOP, Software Development
Avid is a global leader in technology solutions for film, video, audio, animation, games and broadcast industry: the shows, commercials and news programs you watch on TV, the entertaining video and film stories you see on the web and on the big screen, the personal audio and video treasures that people make at home to preserve their favorite moments in life.
Our products – and our customers – have received the most prestigious awards in the industries that we serve, including multiple Oscar, Emmy and Grammy statuettes.
Avid-PS (Professional Services) project is one of Avid’s base development directions. Everything is acting around one core product – web based media asset management system built on SOA principles.
Project consists of a set of customer projects. Customer project is launched every time when another Client’s Product is sold to the customer. Team configures it according to the business processes, integrates with customer’s existing asset management systems, develops other tools, which are specific to the customer but not covered in core product, and deploys it to the customer. No WEB or direct database development is usually required, however team is responsible to solve complex customer problems using available core product mechanisms and programming languages, including proprietary technologies.
It’s easy to join our team if you have
- Good analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills, this could be the most important in our work
- Software development experience (deep theoretical knowledge, unit testing creation experience, code reviewing experience, project architecture design experience)
- Good English (reading/writing/speaking)
- Good reporting skills
- Basic SQL knowledge is a plus
And if you have the following personal characteristics
- Analytical type of thinking
- Self-driven and well organized
- Good team player, able to consider other opinions and work in a distributed team with English speaking members
- Responsible and initiative
- Learn core product features and utilize them in daily work, contribute to knowledge sharing processes
- Take proactive part in project team meetings (conducted in English)
- Encourage the team to follow the processes, methodologies, and conventions within the team and organization
- Lead Scrum team developing custom components using an internal programming language to fit customer requirements
- Contribute to quality excellence of the end product (implement unit tests and automation tests whereas applicable)
- Write documentation for developed components
- Meet service delivery commitments and help the team to reach project goals
- Report working time and track project tasks accurately in task/issue tracking systems
- Report for a team
- Mentor junior teammates
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 16,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.