||Kharkiv, Lviv - Kyiv, Ukraine
||Senior Software Engineer
The product is an education platform with micro campuses around the world, it’s the ideal way to learn in a way that complements your lifestyle.
A programme for anyone who wants more, but doesn’t want to put their life on pause. You get access to world-class leaders, interesting people and new ways of thinking, expand your skills and expand your mind.
- 4+ years of overall commercial experience, including 2+ years in a related field
- Strong understanding of mobile design and development principles, patterns and techniques
- Strong knowledge of React Native and GraphQL
- Practical experience with deploying/publishing application to market
- Strong communication skills for effective daily cooperation with customer
Would be a plus
- BS in computer science or a related field
- Experience with developing native iOS applications
- Experience with other frameworks/libs (e.g. Flutter, React, Vue)
- Understanding or experience with WebRTC
Flutter, VueJS, TypeScript, Node.Js
- Cooperate with web designers and Product Owner to define user experience and interface
- Close cooperation with customer R&D team on regular basis, full driving of e2e service creation
- Speed up application development, help to improve application performance and infrastructure, move endpoints to use GraphQL
- Write well designed and efficient code by using the best software development practices, participate in code review process
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 16,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.