|| API Testing, Confluence, Continuous Integration, CucumberBDD, Gherkin, Git, GitHub, GitLab CI, IDE, Java, Jenkins, JIRA, JUnit, Kibana, Kubernetes, Maven, Selenium, Sonar
We are extending cooperation with our US client and building a QE Team in Kraków. We are excited to work with one of the largest retail pharmacy, health, and daily living destination across the USA and Europe. This is a great opportunity to join a new team and work in an international environment. Our teams are co-located with the customer in USA & Europe. We deliver various services in this strategic partnership to build a new pharmacy platform: product architecture and development, Integration, DevOps, User Experience and Design, Agile coaching.
- At least 3 years of experience in automation testing using Java
- Experience working on at least three product delivery cycles simultaneously and multi-application and multiple-platform environments
- Development background experience in Java, J2EE, Spring or other MVC framework, ORM Frameworks, SQL, Databases (Oracle/MySQL/DB2), web/application servers (Tomcat/Jboss/WebLogic/Apache etc.)
- Experience in API & Web Services testing like Soap, REST etc.
- Experience of mocking dependent services for integration test purposes
- Experience in data mapping and data conversion or BI/DSS testing
- Strong understanding of distributed systems
- Strong experience with dev-ops tools JIRA, Zephyr Git, Jenkins, BDD/TDD Cucumber frameworks
- Experience managing, prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates
- Experience in TDM/MDM strategies and Agile delivery model
- Review and synthesize business requirements, functional specifications, and user information to understand end-user requirements and business process context
- Identify issues, risks and dependencies escalating and managing where appropriate
- Perform testing activities, including planning, designing, scripting, execution, and reporting
- Execute all the test cases and report defects, define severity, and priority for each defect
- Execute regression testing, followed by in-depth analysis every time when changes are made to the code to fix defects
- Test suite optimization and risk-based testing
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.