||Wroclaw, Krakow - Poland
||Lead Test Engineer
|| API Testing, automation testing selenium web driver, Confluence, Continuous Integration, CucumberBDD, Gherkin, Git, GitHub, GitLab CI, IDE, Java, Jenkins, JIRA, JUnit, Kibana, Kubernetes, Maven, Sonar
We are excited to work with one of the largest retail pharmacies, health, and daily living destination across the USA and Europe. This time we are creating a new QA team to build something amazing together! This is a great opportunity for you to join a new team and work in an international environment. Our teams are co-located with the customer in the USA & Europe. We deliver various services in this strategic partnership to build a new pharmacy platform: Product architecture and development, Integration, DevOps, User Experience and Design, Agile coaching. If this sounds like you, get in touch!
- At least 5 years of experience in automation testing using Java
- Proactiveness and ability to lead a team of 10+ QE Automation
- Experience working on at least three product delivery cycles simultaneously and multi-application and multiple-platform environments
- Development background experience in Java, J2EE, Spring or other MVC framework, ORM Frameworks, SQL, Databases (Oracle/MySQL/DB2), web/application servers (Tomcat/Jboss/WebLogic/Apache)
- Experience in API & Web Services testing like Soap, REST
- Experience of mocking dependent services for integration test purposes
- Experience in data mapping and data conversion or BI/DSS testing
- Strong understanding of distributed systems
- Strong experience with dev-ops tools JIRA, Zephyr Git, Jenkins, BDD/TDD Cucumber frameworks, SQL
- Up-to-date knowledge of test automation trends, technologies, methods
- Experience managing, prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates
- Experience in TDM/MDM strategies and Agile delivery model
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Leading a team and communicating with the client
- Reviewing requirements, User Stories, Wires, and Mocks
- Plan, forecast, and present automation solutions to the client
- Sets software quality assurance test schedules, test plans, protocols and prioritizes and monitors tasks
- Assist in the development of quality assurance software protocols to support established quality assurance standards
- Execute all the test cases and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect
- Test suite optimization and risk-based testing
- Defect management process, including reporting, tracking, escalation, and closure
- Conduct defect triage meetings within the scrum team and escalate
- Design and manage the processes and controls to ensure testing meets agreed quality standards and all relevant stakeholders have visibility of testing progress and quality
- Collaborate with developers to ensure the product meets functional, quality, performance, scalability, privacy, & security through tools, automation, and breakthrough test technologies
With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.