GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting an Android Developer to join its Kyiv office.
BMC delivers software solutions that help IT transform digital enterprises for the ultimate competitive business advantage. We have worked with thousands of leading companies to create and deliver powerful IT management services. From mainframe to cloud to mobile, we pair high-speed digital innovation with robust IT industrialization—allowing our customers to provide amazing user experiences with optimized IT performance, cost, compliance, and productivity. We believe that technology is the heart of every business, and that IT drives business to the digital age.
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
- 2+ years experience developing applications using Android SDK
- Strong Android SDK knowledge: Application components, their life-cycle, purpose best practices
- Data providers, database (SQLite), loaders
- UI: from using Android SDK provided to creating own custom UI components, understanding
- Applying best practices during UI implementation
- Application version management
- Java: OOP, Design patterns, multi-threading
- Testing: unit/integration tests, code coverage
- App distribution experience: Google PlayStore (public, private channels) Proficient Gradle usage
- Continuous integration: basic principles, purpose, tools knowledge (Jenkins) Version control systems: Git, Perforce
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills
- Writing elegant code with minimal defects
- Experience with iterative development practices (Agile/Scrum)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Develop next-gen ITSM application
- Act as an independent team member of a cross-functional Scrum Team
- Develop new features from scratch to final solution
- Support existing application functionality
- Provide customer support, resolve problems from real life production environment
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and teambuilding activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.