As a part of a project from Automotive HMI Speech Recognition, you will be responsible for test automation solution for voice commands for various vehicle settings such as satellite navigation, hands-free cell phone operation.
- At least 2 years of commercial experience in IT market
- Experience and knowledge of C# and WPF technologies
- Very good knowledge of design patterns (MVVM)
- Good understanding of best practices of software development
- Good communication skills
- At least Intermediate English
- Attention to details, goal oriented
- Effective time management
- Flexibility tasks performance maintaining the priorities and respect deadlines
- WPF, XAML, prism, MEF, Nunit
- Active participation in project meetings
- Collaborate with customer’s engineers
- Software development
- Architecture design support
- Analyze requirements
- Provide good support for less experienced developers in project team
- Work as a good team player!
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.