We are looking for a C++ Developer. What will you do? Software development and verification project for USA clients from the Medical Industry. Working on Surgical Robotic arms and Surgeon Console Cart. The project provides a variety of exciting opportunities with a very complex system. Handling security and safety issues, developing GUI or controlling motors torque and optimization of robotic arm position. Multiple subsystems and a common goal - save people's lives.
Sounds interesting? Apply now and join our team in Kraków!
- 3+ years of experience in C++ programming
- Commercial experienced with Python
- Creation of automated Test Cases
- Knowledge of flashing and testing on embedded devices
- Knowledge of development in an embedded environment
- University degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Electronics, Informatics)
- At least Intermediate English skills
- Experience with Testing, Automated Test, Embedded testing, Windows Programming, JAMA
- Taking part in Scrum Team activities
- Analyzing of documentation and requirements
- Development of features according to requirements
- Development of automated Test Cases according to provided Test Design
- Cooperation and knowledge sharing with other Team Members
- Participating in meetings in Clients office in Boston
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.