GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences.
- Exact Science fields (CS/Engineering) students with at least 2 years until graduation
- Minimum one year of experience in a similar position (support/ application engineer etc.) – a must
- Willingness to work in shifts (24/7), at least 3 days a week
- Technical experience in at least one of the following: operating systems, networking (TCPIP protocols), database (SQL queries)
- Proven experience with internet technologies including: Network architecture and terminology (httphttpsFTP, domains, DNS)
- Reading and analyzing logs – advantage
- Excellent English language skills - spoken and written (including technical writing)
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills and effective learning skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Additional foreign language – advantage
We are looking for a motivated and proactive support engineer to join our growing support team. The support team is responsible for providing ongoing operational support to customer’s customers. Utilizing knowledge of the customer environment, the team delivers timely and high quality incident resolution focusing on root cause analysis, prevention, and knowledge transfer.
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and teambuilding activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.