Continuing dynamic growth and developing mobile technologies, we are looking for mobile application specialists for the iOS platform. We provide technology to the largest international companies from different fields from automotive to medical. One example could be a project in which we are tasked with providing a mobile SDK for a key automotive component supplier to the largest car manufacturers.
• Experience developing applications on the iOS platform
• Very good knowledge of Objective-C and SWIFT programming
• Excellent knowledge of Xcode or AppCode
• Knowledge of architecture and design patterns of mobile applications
• Good knowledge of English, especially in writing and reading comprehension
• Ability to use version control systems (eg Git)
• Ability to navigate in a Linux environment
• Creating native apps for the iOS platform
• Expansion of existing projects
• Propose solutions depending on prevailing trends and technology developments
• Analysis of proposed solutions with time-of-sale valuation
• Creation, implementation, extension, testing
• conducting and completing project documentation in English
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.