We are looking for Java Developer to join our new growing team in Kraków! The purpose of the project is a Clinic-Patient Web system which serves medical devices data upload, storage, and data analysis via reports.
Our client is a leading US-based manufacturer of medical devices, who is developing an AWS cloud-based information system that will interact with a number of users, such as healthcare providers, clinicians, etc., and will be integrated with a number of apps (web apps and mobile apps) in order to streamline efficient information exchange and communication between different users and systems.
- 3+ years of experience in developing Java applications
- Experience in working with the use of Java 8+, Spring Boot, Gradle, JPA, Hibernate
- Experience with SOLID OOP
- Good knowledge of MySQL
- Hands-on experience with Git
- Intermediate English skills for daily communication with the customer and the team
- Familiarity with Angular 7
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services
- Familiarity with web-based application security
- Proficiency with web application servers, like Tomcat
- Familiarity with Groovy and Spock Framework
- Work on software design on all stages
- Collaborate with a distributed team
- Analyze and implement software requirements
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Support QA Automation team with test automation when required
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.