- Industry related experience 5+ years (software engineering projects)
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and software development methodologies
- 4+ years in Business Analysis
- Strong knowledge and skills at Business Analysis techniques and practices
- Fluent English (comprehensive written and verbal communication)
- Knowledge of Requirements Management tools
- Skills with Requirements identifying and documenting
- Ability to perform GAP, root cause analysis
- Experience with Agile projects in PO role
- Readiness for business trips to US
- Facilitation and ownership skills are a must
- Experience in finance software domain would be a plus
- Working with the Product team, technical SMEs on requirements (UI and back -end)
- Perform gap analysis between high level and low-level requirements
- Document mid/low-level requirements
- Control team tasks execution
- Communicating risks/status updates to clients
- Control scope execution and deadlines of delivery
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.