If you are a Scrum Master and if you are ready for new challenges join our team and be a part of new initiative and greenfield project.
Our partner, headquartered in Berlin, Germany, provides B2B2C-platform for financial institutions, brokers and non-financial organizations. They support their partners in the digitalization of their business and interaction with their customers.
The platform offers best-in-class interfaces and reduced backend complexity. Due to the functionalities of the platform, organizations can focus on their products with one-click infrastructure components, and pivot their products rapidly with reduced time and cost. Furthermore, we help financial organizations to maximize their customer lifetime value with SaaS products that supports and manages their home budgets. The aim of this project is to prepare this new platform from the scratch.
- Solid experience as a Scrum Master
- Experience in Agile methods such as Scrum and Kanban (with JIRA Agile)
- Experience with facilitating Scrum Ceremonies (Planning Sessions, Stand Ups, Reviews, Retrospectives), Backlog Refinement and User Story Workshops
- Solids skills in organizing, planning, and communicating
- Very good English, both written and spoken
- Experience with LESS is a nice to have
- You support the implementation of agile methods such as Scrum and Kanban
- You spread an agile mindset in the team
- You coach the team, including the Product Owner, in agile values, principles and practices
- You remove impediments of your team
- You care for your team to continuously improve the quality and efficiency of work and cooperate
- You support team building activities
- You take care that your team’s compliance with the development process
- You combine agile methods with LeSS framework
- You closely cooperate with the Product Owner and network with other Scrum Masters
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.