We are looking for a new talent to join our rapidly growing team established to deliver projects for our client - worldwide retail pharmacy company. Our client is a global leader in pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing retail and, together with the companies in which it has equity method investments, has over 13,200 stores in 11 countries as well as one of the largest global pharmaceutical wholesale and distribution networks, with over 390 distribution centers delivering to more than 230,000 pharmacies, doctors, health centers and hospitals each year in more than 20 countries. We deliver various services in this strategic partnership to build new pharmacy platform: product architecture and development, integration, DevOps, user experience and design, agile coaching.
- Good knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology
- Good skills to coach team how to follow Scrum, which really works
- Knowledge of tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
- Working experience in large enterprise applications
- Solid experience working as a JIRA administrator, know in and out of JIRA in general
- Experience working in Java based projects (may not be hands-on) and core Java knowledge
- A minimum understanding of principles of ETL
- Expertise in estimation and planning, knowledge about the value of metrics and incremental delivery
- Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development
- Adaptive and flexible in managing fluid situations with rapid changes and a team still trying to perfect scrum and fine-tuning the sprint planning process
- Any relevant JIRA administration related certification is a plus
- Manage the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in agile methodology
- Arrange daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process
- Remove the impediments (mostly technical or development/test environment related) for the Scrum team
- Acts as a safeguard for your team, shielding from outside distractions and interferences
- JIRA administration/configuration/deployment/ related tasks for the integration Scrum teams
- Help team or individual to get familiar with the JIRA tool and help to resolve any JIRA related issues
- Perform and review the detailed design of functionality for the current sprint
- Resources allocation for the sprint
- Help Product Owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint / Technical prioritization of the stories / Bridge the gap between Core applications Team and Enterprise Partners
- Help team or individual to clarify goals and actions to achieve them
- Facilitate team for better creativity and to improve the efficiency of the development team
- Conflict resolution, focusing on Scrum values of openness, honesty and respect
- Forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source
- Coach Agile
- Help managing cross scrum team’s communications
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.