GlobalLogic is looking for new talent to join our rapidly growing team established for worldwide retail pharmacy company. Our teams are co-located with the customer in Italy and USA. We deliver various services in this strategic partnership to build new pharmacy platform: Product architecture and development, integration, DevOps, User Experience and Design, Agile coaching. Globallogic’s customer is the largest retail pharmacy, health and daily living destination across Europe and USA. It is a global leader in pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing retail and, together with the companies in which it has equity method investments, has over 13,200 stores in 11 countries as well as one of the largest global pharmaceutical wholesale and distribution networks, with over 390 distribution centers delivering to more than 230,000 pharmacies, doctors, health centers and hospitals each year in more than 20 countries.
- Practical knowledge of agile values and principles (working experience as Scrum Master),
- Previous background in software development roles like software development, QA,
- Experience in setting up and analyzing metrics like velocity, burndown charts etc.,
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills,
- Ability to get things done and take ownership,
- Very good English communication skills.
- Coaching team to understand Scrum theory, practices, rules, and values,
- Teaching Development Team in self-organization and cross-functionality,
- Facilitating Scrum meetings: Daily Stand-up, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective,
- Helping team to clarify feasible goals which should be delivered at the end of a sprint to create high-value products,
- Resolving cross-functional dependencies between Scrum Teams,
- Tracking empirical process and communicating team progress,
- Working with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization.
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.