As s Senior Azure DevOps Engineer you will provide and maintain automated operations from development to deployment process.
The customer hosts many Cloud-based virtual environments containing databases and middleware. The team shall deploy, monitor and maintain these environments. The applications supposed to serve different clients and industries. Out teams are working in projects of an Internet of Things-type, which is an online platform providing secure communication, data exchange solution between various devices and modules, mostly for connected car solutions.
We are providing solutions to the customer, who is the leading producer in the automotive market.
- At least 4+ experience and knowledge of DevOps activities and usage of related technologies and tools
- Decent knowledge of Cloud computing systems
- Experience with Microsoft Azure (VM's, Applications, Storages, AD, NSG, etc.), IAAS and PAAS in Azure, Azure Resource Manager, Azure AD Graph API, Azure IoT stack)
- Experience with containerization technology (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with PowerShell
- Understanding of network, subnet, firewalls, DNS, Unix
- Good knowledge of English, German language is nice to have
- Experience of leading small group of people
- Willingness to travel
- Creating and maintaining Azure environments
- Creating and executing PowerShell scripts
- Task dispatching and issue tracking
- Contact with customers representatives (requirements analysis)
- Careful work with documentation
- Provide good support for less experienced developers in the project team
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.