We are looking for an experienced Embedded Developer to one of our team collaborating with one of the biggest company in the flow measurement industry. Our client is a global leader in measurement instrumentation, services, and solutions for industrial process engineering. We provide process solutions for flow, level, pressure, analytics, temperature, recording and digital communications, optimizing processes in terms of economic efficiency, safety, and environmental impact.
- Embedded knowledge with microcontrollers (ARM) and their peripherals (DMA, SPI, I2C, SCI, DTC, IRQ)
- Real-Time operating systems knowledge & applications (interrupts less than 10uS execution time)
- Programming skills without using any dynamic allocation
- Experience with uC Memory Layout
- Experience in Embedded C and C++ and corresponding tools (Visual Studio, IAR)
- Knowledge in deeply embedded operating systems, e.g. FreeRTOS
- Very good communication skills in English
- Ideally networking skills (Ethernet, Bluetooth, Wifi, GSM/LTE) as well as industrial fieldbusses, particularly Profibus/Profinet
- High flexibility concerning working on a different task
- Ready to take responsibility for designing and implementing software components
- Bachelor or Master in Electronics and Telecommunication with work experience in this area
- Knowledge of ARM and Networking- nice to have
- Experience with ARM7, TM4C, MSP processors or similar- nice to have
- Responsible for the source code developed in programming language C/C++
- Finding route cause of race conditions, deadlocks, stack overflows
- Debugging in connection with an oscilloscope to determine controller outputs and GPIO behavior
- Working with 100KB RAM and only a few MB Flash available
- Cooperating with the team of engineers on the client’s side
- Developing new features & support existing functionality
- Working with real hardware on a daily basis
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.