A recognized leader in the OTT TV (Over the Top TV), OVP (Online Video Platform), EdVP (Education Video Platform) and EVP (Enterprise Video Platform) markets, customer has emerged as the fastest growing video platform, and as the one with the widest use-case and appeal. Customer's products are deployed globally in thousands of enterprises, media companies, service providers and educational institutions and engages hundreds of millions of viewers at home, in work, and at school.
The company is committed to its core values of openness, flexibility, and collaboration, and is the initiator and backer of the world's leading open-source video-management project, which is home to more than 100,000 community members.
- 4+ years' Experience in QA
- Relevant Degree and/or certifications
- In-depth familiarity with QA methodologies
- Work with customer facing environment
- Ability to understand a complicated system and translating a requirement document into a detailed test design document
- Proven experience in planning and implementing manual tests for server side code
- Experience in Integration / API / XML’s / E2E testing /SOAP
- Experience in FE Apps & Web testing
- Monitor product maturity during product life cycle
- Deep understanding of QA testing methodologies & Tools (JIRA, Practitest, Fiddler - or similar)
- Team player with ability to work independently and self-learn
- English writing and verbal skills – required
- Basic HTML, Live Video Streaming, SQL
- Practical knowledge in automation testing (CI, Soup UI)
- Experienced with Agile and scum working methods
- BA in computer science or equivalent degree
- Experience with web automation tools (Selenium, Appium etc.)
- Plan, design and execute tests for customer core products
- Provide test estimations and status reports.
- Coordinate with diverse teams within the company, such as product management, development teams, etc.
- Work in a results-driven, project-oriented, high‑pressure environment
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and teambuilding activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.