Automation QA Engineer IRC128979
|Skills||API Testing, Automated Test, Manual functional testing, SQL, Virtual Environment|
A world-leading connected health company with more than 5 million cloud-connected devices for daily remote patient monitoring, changes lives with every breath. Its award-winning devices and software solutions help treat and manage sleep apnoea, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and other respiratory conditions. Its 6,000-member team strives to improve patients’ quality of life, reduce the impact of chronic disease and save healthcare costs in more than 120 countries
– 3+ experience with Automation framework development using Java
– Knowledge of testing strategies of Web API products (SOA / microservices based).
– Ability to analyze and troubleshoot complex testing scenarios and defects, able to drive test coverage and traceability
– Familiarity with Virtual Test and Cloud-based testing environments and configurations
– Experience in software development.
– Experience with Selenium Web driver.
– Experience with unit, integration, and system-level testing on software platforms.
– Experience utilizing industry-standard Agile tools and test case repository management
– Ability and willingness to work on a collaborative geographically dispersed team, leveraging and measuring offshore resources in producing automation and testing deliverables in an Agile environment
– Experience & understanding of API testing, integration and unit testing in all layers would be a plus.
– “Git, git-flow, pull request, code review” – are the everyday words/tools for you.
– Understanding of Agile development (Scrum, Kanban), TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Improvement, Continuous Delivery.
– Upper-intermediate English (ability to freely communicate and lead a conversation with English-speaking teams).
– Passion for technology and the ability to learn.
Nice to have:
– Experience as a manual test engineer.
– Cloud experience (AWS).
– Experience working with infrastruction automation (Terraform etc).
– Experience with Microservices.
– Experience in backend Java development.
Continuous Integration, QA Automation
Responsible for test planning and activities within Agile ceremonies.
Analyze changes that span application test team and functional processes to ensure all impacts have been identified for testing.
Work closely across the Test Organization in the Regression, Integration and Functional Test Cases to meet release and project deliverables.
Working knowledge of industry standard Metrics and KPI’s with ability to ingest and output to a dashboard to monitor and report on test results.
Leveraging Risk management skills in performing effective testing to optimize release time to market
Participate as a contributing Project Team Member from Inception through Completion for Agile projects
Collaborate with software/systems personnel in application testing, such as unit, system, regression, load and acceptance testing methods.
Collaborate with the development and DevOps team for CI/CD for testing.
Contribute to the establishment and adherence to testing guidelines and standards.
Prepare and Analyze test results to aid in problem solving and facilitate decision-making.
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.