Senior C++ Embedded Engineer IRC168004
|Location||Romania - Bucharest|
|Designation||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills||C++, Embedded, Linux, Networking|
Our client is one of the leading medical equipment producers in the world with a wide range of products for hospitals, pharma and research institutions. The team will be engaged in supporting the development of a new device with focus on embedded expertise and test automation.
Potential relocation to Poland is available for this position.
- BA or Master’s degree in computer science is preferred;
- 5+ years of experience in software development;
- Strong programming experience in C++;
- Required experience with C++11 and newer;
- Experience with Lua;
- Experience with GUI;
- Experience with Embedded Linux;
- Good analytical skills;
- Highly motivated, a fast learner, and autonomous;
- Proven problem solving skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Good English;
- Nice to have knowledge of Crank Storyboard;
- Be on-hands and proficient in firmware development for medical device;
- Take responsibility over product development on a module level;
- Work with product manager from customer side;
- Estimate and plan execution with the team;
- Deliver high quality and well verified products;
- Analyze product failures and identify potential solutions;
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development:We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks:We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.