GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines deep domain expertise and cross-industry experience to connect makers with markets worldwide.
Headquartered in the United States, GlobalLogic operates design and engineering centers around the world, extending the benefits of its authentic global presence to customers in digital media, electronics, healthcare, infrastructure, finance, retail, and telecom industries.
Leading global supplier of high added-value communication terminals such as modems, broadband gateways and set top boxes is looking for you!
- Requirements Analysis and Test Planning.
- Design and execution of est cases.
- Investigation, reporting, verification of the defects.
- Cooperation with Development Team.
- 2+ years of experience in Software Testing.
- Strong knowledge of IP networks.
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to own testing for a standalone area.
- Working experience with Agile
- Strong English skills, writing and speaking.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package: Multisport, Luxmed Comfort Plus, 60% subsidized Canteen, cookies, fruits.
- Premium office facilities in B4B Bonarka For Business Offices: desks adjustable in height, chairs with jointed headrests.
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company.
- Exciting projects involving newest technologies with real Scrum process.
- Professional development opportunities.