Agile Vehicle Software I&T Engineer(AUTOSAR I&T) IRC167676
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw, Krakow|
|Skills:||AUTOSAR Classic, C, Testing|
GlobalLogic is looking for technology game changers to lead one of our OEM customers’ into a fundamental transformation within the automotive industry.
As part of that foundation, we are seeking passionate and conscientious engineers to execute the validation activities for the next generation vehicle controller, which is integrating new and advanced software functions for cloud connectivity, EDGE processing, and supporting autonomous driving, EV, and advanced connectivity features.
- +2 years of experience in integrating validating software in automotive domain
- Good knowledge of AUTOSAR software architecture
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR configuration tools like EB Tresos/DaVinci Configurator/DaVinci Developer or similar
- Knowledge of ECU-Test or CANoe or similar test and validation software of embedded and automotive systems.
- Good understanding of ECU architecture and usage of SW emulators and/ or SW debuggers
- Experience in one scripting language or test automation tool
- Good knowledge of embedded C or C++ programming language (C++ 11 or above nice to have)
- Good analytical problem-solving skills
Nice to have :
- Experience with ADAS, Ethernet interfaces and modules
- Experience with continuous integration, testing & deployment
- Experience with model driven test in early development stages (functional mockups, PoC’s)
- Experience with DSPACE products
- Ability to use electrical debugging tools such as digital multi-meter, oscilloscope, and current probes.
- Ability to read and analyze digital communications data (CAN/LIN/Ethernet)
- Good understanding of ECU Level vehicle features in at least one domain
As part of that foundation, we are seeking passionate and conscientious test engineers to execute the validation activities for the next generation vehicle controller, which is integrating new and advanced software functions for cloud connectivity, EDGE processing, and supporting autonomous driving, EV, and advanced connectivity features.
Working in Automotive APICE SWE.5 and SWE.6 area :
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.