Machine Learning Engineer IRC172138
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv | Poland|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Airflow, Amazon SageMaker, MongoDB, Python, Snowflake, Spark, SQL|
The client is an American multinational association that is involved in the design, development, manufacturing, worldwide marketing, and sales of apparel, footwear, accessories, equipment, and services. The company is a proven leader in its industry and is constantly working to create innovative products and services.
- Strong combined experience (3-5+ years) in working with python for analytics and/or data pipelines.
- Strong programming experience in Python.
- Experience with SQL and no SQL Analytical functions.
- Experience provisioning RESTful API for data consumption.
- Ability to document technical solutions and define development tasks accurately.
- Desire to work collaboratively with your teammates to come up with the best solution to a problem.
- Experience with different optimization methods: linear programming, convex optimization, numerical and classic (calculus) approaches
- Building out data pipelines using PySpark.
- Orchestration of both data engineering and triggering of SageMaker pipelines is done through Airflow.
- Creating and supporting validation pipelines for continuous monitoring of the quality of data.
- Helping pinpoint and fix issues in data quality
- Collaborate with other outstanding engineers to power the most exciting digital experiences on the market.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.