Symbotic’s talented and diverse workforce develops disruptive robotic solutions for warehouse automation and supply chain transformation, drives results and focuses on customer satisfaction. Our modular and scalable solutions utilize existing space and high-speed robotics combined with proprietary software and technology. Since forming in 2007, Symbotic has grown to over 350 employees nationally and supports an impressive, high-profile customer base. We seek candidates who are passionate about our solution and approach problem solving with a creative mind and a commitment to excellence. If you seek a challenge and want to impact the way the world distributes product from manufacturers to store shelves, we invite you to join our team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or MS in Engineering or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience in managing Linux based infrastructure
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with databases, including MSSQL and MongoDB
- Knowledge of Docker
- Knowledge of Kubernetes orchestration solutions
- Knowledge of automation tools like Ansible, Puppet or Chief
- Experience of network support
- Experience of Production environment support is a big advantage
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Upper-intermediate English
- Support Docker container-based infrastructure with Kubernetes orchestration
- Support of automation using Ansible playbooks
- Understand how SymVerse stack systems work
- Configure and manage data sources like MS SQL, MongoDB, Redis
- Configure and ?anage message buses like RabbitMQ
- Health and performance monitoring (Zabbix, Nagios, Icinga)
- Planned and unplanned maintenance of DEV/QA/Staging and Production environments
- On-call support from 16:00 till 01:00 (support working hours in Symbotic HQ)
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and teambuilding activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.