Associate Project manager IRC136265
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Skills:||Agile, API REST, Architecture, Microsoft Project, Project Management|
- Pre-sale, including early project requirements clarification, rough estimation, proposal generation and tailoring the best offer for the client
- project initiation (staffing, kick-off, recruiting, on-site visits, knowledge transfer, etc)
- project execution (technical and organization control over project execution)
- client visits
- host client
- project finalization
- resource management
- At least 2 year of experience in IT project management
- At least 2 years of purely development background with great understanding of underlying base technology (-ies)
- Experience in managing team(s) of at least 8 team members
- Experience with variety of methodologies
- Experience with different source control and task tracking systems (preferably Jira and Git)
- Advanced English
- Goal oriented mindset
- Leadership attitude
- Customer satisfaction focus
- Conflict management and stress resistance
- Ability and willingness to learn, grow and travel
- At least 2 projects driven through the whole project life-cycle
- Visit oversees client and host clients in the office
- Experience with media
- Experience with video streaming
- Experience with applications consuming REST APIs
- Experience building backend
- Experience with mobile (Android/iOS)
- Experience with GANTT tools (i.e. MS Project)
- Lead several projects at a time
- Drive project from initiation to closure within schedule
- Drive fix bid project estimations in coordination with sales team and delivery leads
- Manage team and talent acquisition
- Coordinate cooperation with internal departments
- Coordinate and/or resolve technical issues
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.