IT Architect for Asset Management Platform (M/F/X) IRC132961
|Location:||Switzerland - Buchs|
|Skills:||AWS, Java, Microservice, SAP|
Our project is a big and complex rental system for corporate clients. We operate on a global scale and work with huge construction companies. The system has a range of system-critical components and generates 1mln CHF per month. GlobalLogic team is a primary vendor and we work in a tight collaboration for 2.5 years already. We’re supporting IT infrastructure responsible for renting tools all over the world for a lead provider company based in Switzerland. Our team is working with the SAP platform and middleware (Java microservices).
- MS in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar; PhD preferred
- Strong conceptional and analytical skills
- Fluent in English, multi-lingual preferred
- At least 2-5 years of experience as a senior architect
- Ability to adaptively communicate with engineers, other architects as well as senior management
- Multi-year experience with working directly with senior management
- Multi-year, proven track record in at least one of the following areas: Cloud Native Software Development, Microservices, DevOps, Connected goods
- Multi-year working experience with software design/ architecture patterns (particularly cloud native applications, cloud integration patterns and microservices); good understanding of backend integration technologies and patterns (integration based on an event-driven architecture is a plus)
- Experience with common architectural patterns
- Curiosity, creativity, and willingness to embrace new ideas, technologies and methodologies
As ab Architect, you will be part of a team of architects, engineers, designers, and business counterparts, which are located all over the world. Your first-and-foremost responsibility is to design together with other architects the future of the system landscape by applying architecture principles and patterns. You are also consulting as part of the IT leadership team of the senior management on architecture topics. It is your job to find the right balance between innovation, technical feasibility, long-term sustainability, agile delivery and cost-effective end-to-end implementation. Regularly, you will guide other architects, subject matter experts, and external partners based on your methodical thinking and ability to structure complex questions.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.