|| Angular, CSS3, HTML5, NodeJS, SvgJS
We are looking for engineers who desire to work on development of Cloud-based system that provides a simple, easy-to-use process for documenting and maintaining firestop and fire protection systems. End users are firestop specialists
The client is a world-leading company specialized in construction and construction-related materials and components, It develiops the software assisting its users in chosing and using its products.
The purpose of the project is developement of an web and mobile ecosystem helping the client’s customers in their work with applications and components related to construction fire safety.
- 4+ years of experience in web development
- Expert in HTML5, CSS3, SVG, JS, Angular and NodeJS
- Experience in Typescript and Redux
- Experience with PostgreSQL, MongoDB and database design.
- Experience with Neo4J as a plus
- Experience with common web development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, yarn, etc.
- Experience with building, configuring and maintaining docker containers.
- Strong understanding of browser limitations/features
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Passion for coding and tasks ownership
- Task management and clear communication skills are just as important as coding skills
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum development team
- Contrubute to development of back-end and web fron-end sides of the solution.
- Comunicate with the client’s stakeholders and other project teams to ensure proper coordination, collaboration and trobleshooting in the distributed code base and environments.
- Be a responsible member of the project Scrum team.
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 16,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.