||Junior Test Engineer
|| CucumberBDD, Manual functional testing, SQL
We are looking for Junior Manual QA who would like to join our dynamic team. Our Client is transnational company that owns numerous products within Finance domain. Сlient platform combines market-proven payments and cash management with customer experience and engagement capabilities that banks can use to manage their own branding, segmentation, and integration with related applications.
We are young and enthusiastic team, tightly integrated with the Customer and empowered for business and technical decisions. We support flexibility with working hours and always find time to have some fun. There are business trips to Client location (USA, East coast) and there are always many challenges and opportunities to grows.
- 1-2 year of work experience in software testing (Web application is a plus)
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Good English (writing and speaking)
- BDD approach theoretical understanding (practical experience with Cucumber is a plus)
- Experienced with QA methodologies, processes and tools
- Knowledge in testing specifications and test plans writing
- Ability to perform tests against Web applications, both front-end UI as well as back-end databases, application servers, and services
- Working knowledge and experience with JIRA, Confluence, and Git
- Сonduct manual functional testing, regression testing
- Create/track/retest software defects in the designated defect tracking tool
- Writing feature files using Cucumber tool
- Provide daily reporting (Defect Tracking, regular reports preparation, test evaluation summary report preparation)
- Interaction with distributed team andor customer
- Be able to own quality in Scrum team, be vocal & communicate with PO, developers
- Participate as a full team member in all planning and estimation practices.
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 16,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.