||Lead Software Engineer
|| iOS, Objective C
You have a great chance to join a team of 15 iOS developers and together develop an extremely complex iOS application that will be a part of a vast healthcare eco-system that is used by millions of people worldwide.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday.
- 5+ years of experience in iOS development (1+ year as Lead)
- Strong Objective-C and Swift skills (no worries, we’re moving away from Objective-C)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with offline storage, multithreading, networking, memory management, and performance tuning
- Extraordinary attention to details
- English level – Upper-Intermediate or better
- Be a strong team player, communicate in English everyday
- Assists unit teams in backlog grooming, sprint planning, and quality controls
- Have a firm understanding and strong opinions about software engineering (from low-level details to high-level concepts)
- Acts as the union representative in solution design and gap analysis
- Guides team development efforts towards successful project delivery
- Maintains high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 16,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.