Middle Java Automation Engineer IRC132996
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv, Kharkiv|
|Skills:||Java, QA Automation, UI Automation|
Our client is one of the largest and most innovative manufacturers of medical devices in the United States which produces a broad variety of medical devices and software applications.
At this project, you will have a great opportunity to be involved in the full development life cycle of a web-based system which is intended for use as a tool to help individuals by taking certain information from medical devices, its storage, and further processing to identify health trends and to track daily activities.
- 2+ years of relevant commercial experience in Software Testing
- 2+ years of relevant commercial experience in Test Automation
- Theoretical knowledge of the related technology stacks (e.g. testing types, levels, techniques, approaches).
- Good knowledge and practical experience in Java development.
- Good knowledge of related technologies, such XML, HTML, SQL etc.
- Deep theoretical knowledge or significant practical experience in using different test approaches.
- Experienced in creating Test design, Test cases, bug reports, test reports.
- Good knowledge or practical experience in reviewing and testing Requirements.
- Has experience in working within priorities set by Test Automation Team Lead.
- Has experience of dealing with Customer requests received directly or indirectly without additional clarification by Test Automation Team Lead.
- Intermediate English and good communication skills
- Develop features and functionality matching the specification in the agreed quality and at the agreed schedule.
- Develop automated scripts based on manual test cases or from scratch.
- Responsible for the quality of development outputs.
- Work towards agreed targets independently with minor support and guidance.
- Complete complex tasks in agreed performance.
- Review, comment and commit to effort and calendar estimates.
- Know and use recommended tools and are being familiar with project related processes and procedures, including compliance with coding standards and conventions.
- Able to identify classical mistakes and gold-plating during code review.
- Find and report defects, verify defect fixes focusing on the steps to reproduce and root cause analysis.
- Work flexible hours and overtime in case of emergencies on the project
- Go on business trips if necessary
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.