Middle Java Developer IRC130776
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv, Mykolaiv|
|Skills:||Java, JDBC, REST, SQL, XML|
Our client is one of the leading companies on the market which provides Big Data, Data Integration, Data Preparation and Enterprise Application Integration software and services. Its products allow to build data integration processes, migrate data safely, process big amounts of data, cleanse data and check its quality.
Connector (aka Component) is a core element of the products, which allows to connect, extract data from a data source, transform data according to business needs and load data back to some storage. It is used in traditional software such as Studio for Data Integration as well as in the modern Cloud services.
Continuous emerging of new technologies and data repositories lead to demand growth of creating new connectors and adapting the existing ones.
For this reason, we are looking for a Java developer to join the team to address the demand and provide our client with the best quality service
– Over 2 years of commercial experience in Java software development;
– Strong knowledge of Java Core 8;
– Experience with SQL (JDBC);
– Understanding and practical experience in testing techniques (JUnit, Mockito, TDD);
– Experience with development and CI tools: Git/GitHub, Maven, Docker;
– English (both spoken and written) at least at Intermediate level that allows communicating with an international team on a daily basis.
Optional but desirable:
– Experience with REST, SOAP and authentication (OAuth) protocols;
– Experience in Data Integration domain.
– Design and implement Talend Connectors (see below);
– Unit and Integration testing;
– Respond to feature requests, bug reports, performance issues and ad-hoc questions;
– Work collaboratively in a distributed team to satisfy customer needs;
– Perform code and design reviews.
– Smooth onboarding process;
– Ability to mentor junior teammates;
– Chance to work with a great variety of technologies and DBs (both SQL and non-SQL such as Snowflake, PostgreSQL, Mongo, Cassandra, DynamoDB, Neo4j);
– Work collaboratively in a distributed international team (France, Germany, China).
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.