|| Agile, Agile Project Manager, Budget Management, Project Management, Scrum
The client provides leading-edge tools, technologies, software, and services for the global construction sector. They have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, they operate with a unique direct sales model and generate around 250,000 customer interactions every day.
To further accelerate in digital marketing, they are building a Global Digital Hub in Paris. You will experience the agile mentality of a start-up, combining the stability of a sound business model and the working environment of an award-winning culture. You can make an impact from day one in an international and diverse team by shaping the future of digital at Hilti and revolutionize customer interactions.
– 4+ years of experience in managerial positions
– Hands-on experience in Agile software development methodologies
– Solid understanding of software development practices
– Excellent communication and negotiation skills
– Ability to communicate over a number of contacts from the client-side and streamlining requests from them into the distributed dev team
– Experience in project staffing and people management
– Get things done attitude
Nice to have:
– Technical affinity
– Experience working in an enterprise environment with multiple stakeholders
– Team management and facilitation to ensure on-time service execution and delivery of high-quality software;
– Establishing and managing scrum process (scrum ceremonies, team facilitation, metrics tracking, etc);
– Hands-on Project management (schedule, requirements management with Product Owners, risk & change management, expectations management & ensuring, delivery transparency, participation in regular and ad-hoc meetings with the customer and managers from the customer side);
– Manage a client team, facilitation, and support of the development process;
– Establish and execute clear communications across all team members and stakeholders;
– Contribute to establishing, enforcing, and improvement of Software Development policies and procedures to constantly improve operational effectiveness.
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 16,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.