.Net Full Stack Developer IRC132662
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
- We are developing the first digital police solution to automate and expedite the entire digital investigation process, helping close more cases faster and leading to more successful prosecutions.
- It takes on some of the key challenges facing investigation departments today: collecting, analyzing, and sharing evidence.
- Our solution replaces the time-consuming, manual processes currently in use while helping investigators analyze the who, what, where, when, and why of their cases.
- We are looking for full stack developer with 2+ years of commercial development experience
- Strong knowledge in front-end part, good HTML&CSS skills
- Strong knowledge of SOLID principles
- Intermediate English
- Experience with media is a plus
Azure, .NET Core, TypeScript, Knockout JS, VueJS
- Development of new functionality
- Making changes to existing functionality
- Documentation updates
- Estimation and planning
- Keeping good communication with the customer
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.