||Ukraine - Kyiv
Our client is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. The client provides cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations, and state authorities. The company is uniquely positioned at the intersection of the sports, media, and betting industries.
As Product Delivery Manager you will lead a software development team, own their backlog, organize the team’s scrum events, help them do their job efficiently understanding the technicalities of your team’s components, and deliver our features and products together with them.
You will also work closely with Area Product Owners and Architects in analysing the scope of initiatives and coordinate with other Product Delivery Managers to map dependencies, plan sprints, and release to market.
- Experience of working as Product/Project Manager or Technical Product Manager with Scrum agile delivery methods at least two years.
- Proven ability to manage medium-scale projects and coordinate with multiple technical teams and product managers.
- Technical background and experience with SOA architectures and RESTful API design and development at a Product Management level, with the ability to understand at a high level.
- Proficiency in English and availability to travel regularly and work abroad from other office locations.
- Structured in your approach to work, you are able to maintain a strict set of priorities and communicate them accordingly.
- You have experience in people management, able to motivate a team and lead them in a goal-oriented environment.
- You thrive from working in an Agile environment, maintaining flexibility in how you approach tasks.
- You are a team player and thrive from working with a variety of stakeholders at different levels.
- Proficient in English and Spanish, you display professionalism in how you communicate internally and externally.
- You have a proactive mindset with a great ability to solve problems.
- You embrace feedback and look to continually develop yourself on the job through personal and professional development.
- Close collaboration with the Area Product Owner on overall Area roadmap and prioritization.
- Backlog management, defining long-term and short-term work priorities of the development teams in accordance with the Area’s roadmap and other teams’ dependencies.
- Break down the roadmap initiatives into epics and stories, eliciting their functional and non-functional requirements. Work with various teams (e.g. technical, commercial, compliance, and program management) to ensure their requirements are collected and prioritised alongside product requirements.
- Provide an Agile working environment for the team in accordance with Optima’s Software Development Lifecycle and organize the team’s scrum events (i.e. daily scrums, sprint planning, grooming, sprint reviews, and retrospectives).
- Act as team manager, gathering support from the Development Strategy Director to develop the technical strength of the team.
- Coordinate release activities, including clear and detailed plans or checklists for testing and roll-out.
- Evaluate the quality of on-going project work efforts and ensure production proceeds according to schedule.
- Collaborate with the development team and testers on software test plans and activities to ensure high-quality deliverables.
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 16,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.