|| Agile, Agile Project Manager, Budget Management, Project Management, Scrum
GlobalLogic is one of the market leaders in full-lifecycle product development and R&D, employing more than 15000 highly qualified engineers around the world. Kharkiv Delivery Center with more than 900 employees is serving 30+ international accounts, with the strongest expertise in Big Data & Analytics, Cloud, Embedded, IoT, Mobile, and Security. We are looking for strong and ambitious candidates for a challenging Senior Project Manager role to support our growth plans.
The project you will be leading is a strategic program we’re developing together with our client. You will be leading several sub-teams and will supervise several client teams in our endeavor of transforming the rental business of the client. You will have a chance to work with SAP-based, Java-based and e-commerce platforms. The team on GL side includes 14 people, and there are several smaller teams on the client-side.
– 4+ years of experience in managerial positions
– Hands-on experience in Agile software development methodologies
– Proven record of managing software development projects of 15+ members size
– Solid understanding of software development practices
– Excellent communication and negotiation skills
– Ability to communicate over a number of contacts from client-side and streamlining requests from them into the distributed dev team
– Experience in project staffing and people management
– Get things done attitude
Nice to have:
– Experience in IoT and Embedded projects
– Experience working in an enterprise environment with multiple stakeholders
– Team management and facilitation to ensure on-time service execution and delivery of high-quality software;
– Establishing and managing scrum process (scrum ceremonies, team facilitation, metrics tracking etc);
– Hands-on Project management (schedule, requirements management with Product Owners, risk & change management, expectations management & ensuring, delivery transparency, participation in regular and ad-hoc meetings with the customer and managers from the customer side);
– Manage 1-2 teams of 10-15 members, facilitation and support of development process;
– Establish and execute clear communications across all team members and stakeholders;
– Contribute to establishing, enforcing and improvement of Software Development policies and procedures to constantly improve operational effectiveness.
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 16,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.