|| Exploratory testing, QA, Regression testing, Smoke testing, Testing
The client is a growing Swiss company founded in 2014 by three highly experienced key opinion leaders in their field (Oncology, Healthcare Policy, Pharmaceutical Industry, Healthcare Insurance Industry). The founders are involved in product and business development and are dedicated to make the product a leading platform in Europe for PROs, bringing benefits to patients and treatment centers.
The product is an electronic Patient Reported Outcomes (ePRO) SaaS system which includes the CE-marked MDD Class I medical device, Pro Care. Pro Care improves the symptoms progression monitoring for cancer patients, as well as the monitoring of their wellbeing. Pro Care facilitates the patient-doctor communication, especially in the outpatient setting.
We’re looking for a team of 17 engineers to deliver the platform to market.
GlobalLogic Kharkiv team is seeking a self-motivated and energetic Software Test Engineer. The right candidate must be a team player with strong communication skills and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. This position requires the QA Engineer to hit the ground running with a focus on manual testing. The successful candidate should possess the right mix of manual testing experience on a variety of different applications, as well as a demonstrated ability to create detailed test documentation and accurate estimations. Candidates will collaborate with QA team members, development team members, and project managers.
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience in software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Proven test design skills Practical experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test cases
- Working knowledge of test/defect management software
- Experience working in a modern development process
- Deep hands-on experience with black box testing
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Effective time management
- English: spoken – Intermediate +, written – Upper Intermediate +
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive
- Enthusiastic communicator
- Embraces change
- Collaborative team player
- Customer service minded
- Strong attention to detail, organized and goal-oriented
- Review stories and create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test documentation for different test types
- Coordinate with developers and test team members to prioritize testing efforts
- Estimate test activities
- Identify, record, thoroughly document and track issues
- Plan and manage assigned testing activities
- Investigate issues to provide accurate and reproducible info to the dev team
- Strictly follow QMS procedures and processes
- Perform test routines regularly
- Provide status reports on time
- Continuously improve testing on the project
- Participate in QA Initiatives, collaborate with other test engineers
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 16,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.