||Lead Software Engineer
|| Business Analysis, Business Process Modelling, SAP
Our project is a big and complex rental system for corporate clients. We operate on a global scale and work with huge construction companies. The system has a range of system-critical components and generates 1mln CHF per month. GlobalLogic team is a primary vendor and we work in a tight collaboration for 16 months already. We’re supporting IT infrastructure responsible for the renting tools all over the world for a lead provider company based in Switzerland. Our team is working with SAP platform and middleware (Java microservices).
- At least 5-year experience in the SAP ERP environment.
- Extensive SAP ERP Order to Cash knowledge. A proven track record of project implementation is a must. Knowing extension modules like customer service and warranty management are plus points.
- Checklist of transactions: IW51, IW52, IW53, IQ02, IE02, IB51, IB52, IB53, VA02, VL02N, VF02, MM01, MM02, MM03, MIGO, CIC0, VV22, SO10
- Customizing: pricing, document types, output types
- Have experience involving in planning, designing, implementing, and testing end to end solutions in an international environment.
- Have good product based domain knowledge (e-commerce, product life cycle, sales, logistics, aftermarket service).
- Have integration scenarios experience (SAP to non-SAP) using interfaces such as IDocs, RFC, SOAP, REST, etc.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good command of English
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Able to understand business context and processes
- Good in explaining technical information to non-technical people
- Ability to work in teams internationally (the majority of team members sitting in Kuala Lumpur) and good interpersonal skills
- Open to provide and receive feedback
- With end to end mindset, able to monitor the progress, and take corrective actions
- Analyzing and Solving issues in SAP together with the regional/local experts and if needed try to find a solution with the developer.
- Train regional and local experts, team members, or other stakeholders if there is any knowledge gap in the process.
- Organizing and following up with different stakeholders of projects(rollouts, improvements) inside and outside the team.
- Responsible for customizing SAP and non-SAP systems in the team solution portfolio based on the value/impact which will be created.
- Gather requirements from the business stakeholders and talk to developers to start development while ensuring the reliability of the systems.
- Thinking about improving the process where possible.
- Propose solutions to solve complex business problems. It could be reusing existing solutions or suggesting a new solution.
- Set up, roll out, or make changes in the current setup of different functionalities of the fleet process.
- Testing of new and existing processes on different systems to ensure the quality and functioning of the system.
- Ensure good documentation.
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 16,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.