Scrum Master (Automotive) IRC153208
|Location:||Poland - Szczecin, Bydgoszcz|
|Skills:||Agile, JIRA, Scrum Master|
We are looking for Scrum Master to join our Automotive Department. If you are an analytical person who can work independently or as a part of the team with an excellent problem-solving skill – join us! You will have a chance to create interesting products – cutting-edge automotive market-related technologies – which are already in use or will be used in the nearest future by thousands of people. Don’t stand and watch the IT world moving forward – create software that drives your world!
- Solid experience as a Scrum Master
- Experience in agile methods such as Scrum or Kanban (with JIRA Agile)
- Facilitating Scrum Ceremonies (Planning Sessions, Stand Ups, Reviews, Retrospectives), Backlog Refinement and User Story Workshops
- Highly skilled in organizing, planning, and communication
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
- Support the implementation of agile methods such as Scrum or Kanban
- Spread an agile mindset in the team
- Coach the team in agile values, principles, and practices
- Clear impediments of your team
- Care for your team to continuously improve regarding quality and efficiency of work as well as team cooperation
- Support team building activities
- Take care that your team complies with the development process
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.