Senior Android/С++ Engineer for Automotive project IRC128384
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Android (AOSP), c++, Git, Linux|
Our customer is international car manufacture with a headquarter in Vietnam. The Company is working on high-quality, cutting-edge, and comprehensive integrated cockpit and automotive computing platforms.
- BA, MS degree in software engineering, computer science, or another related field
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- Expert knowledge of C/C++
- Experience in C++ development on Android AOSP is a must
- Expert knowledge and experience in multithreading
- Expert knowledge of Linux, including experience in development on Linux
- Experience in troubleshooting and debugging of complex issues, profiling, and system performance optimization.
- Experience in working with and creation of the software development documentation
- Upper-Intermediate spoken and writing English
- Experience in development or integration for the embedded systems will be a major plus
- Experience in GIT
- Experience Linux kernel development
- Experience in OpenGL and Multimedia Knowledge of Java for Android
Linux Kernel, Android NDK, Hypervisor
- Contribute to the development and bug-fixing of the Android-specific features on the OS level.
- Contribute to the performance analysis and optimization of the existing system.
- Contribute to HAL development.
- Porting customer-specific features to the newest Android versions.
- Take part in the system requirements and customer requests analysis
- Cooperate with other teams worldwide to follow up product development and integration with other solutions.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.