Senior Auto QA IRC132930
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv, Kharkiv|
|Designation:||Senior Test Engineer|
A customer is a healthcare IT security company. It provides healthcare companies with a platform that addresses critical compliance and security challenges. It helps to improve providers productivity.
The goal is to create a SaaS product from ground up in a public cloud framework.
Technology: React, TypeScript, Bootstrap, Java, Amazon Web Services, etc.
- Overall experience 4+ years
- Proficiency with at least one OOP language and one scripting language (Java is preferred)
- Experience with Jest, Cypress, Cucumber and Selenium
- Deep understanding of modern test automation patterns and standards
- Proven test design skills
- Hands-on experience with different types of test automation (Web & API are preferred)
- Good communication skills
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Effective time management
- Upper-intermediate spoken and written English
Mandatory Skills & Qualifications:
- Coordinate with developers and test team members to prioritize testing efforts
- Estimate test automation activities
- Plan and manage assigned testing activities
- Investigate issues to provide accurate and reproducible info to the dev team
- Provide status reports on time
- Continuously improve testing on the project
- Participate in QA Initiatives, collaborate with other test engineers
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.