Senior Engineering Manager IRC162391
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Skills:||Agile, API REST, Microsoft Project, Project Management|
- Pre-sale, including early project requirements clarification, rough estimation, proposal generation and tailoring the best offer for the client
- Project initiation (staffing, kick-off, recruiting, on-site visits, knowledge transfer, etc)
- Project execution (technical and organization control over project execution, budget control)
- Full financial responsibility
- Hosting client visits
- Visiting clients (multi city, multi-purpose)
- Manage client visits
- Resource management
- Project finalization
- At least 5 years of experience in IT project management
- At least 3 years of purely development background with a great understanding of underlying base technology (-ies) in any of object-oriented technology stack, preferably (but not limited to) in C++, Java, .NET
- Experience in managing several team(s) simultaneously of at least 5 team members each (or one team comprising from 50 team members)
- The financial side of delivery management experience (including project cost and compensation management)
- Experience with a variety of methodologies including (waterfall and agile ones)
- Experience with different source control and task tracking systems (preferably Jira and Git)
- Advanced English (fluent speech & understanding)
- Goal oriented mindset
- Leadership attitude
- Ability and willingness to learn, grow and travel
- At least few projects driven through the whole project life-cycle
- Ability to technically lead a team in critical cases
- Ability to discuss technical/architecture topics with client
- Candidates interviewing experience
- Ability to perform technical interview of external candidates
- Experience with media technology stack is a big plus
- Experience with video streaming
- Experience with applications consuming REST APIs
- Experience building backend
- Experience with mobile (Android/iOS)
C++ – advanced, – Core Java, .NET
- Lead several projects at a time
- Drive project from initiation to closure within budget and schedule
- Financial project management
- Drive fix bid project estimations in coordination with sales team and delivery leads
- Manage team and talent acquisition
- Coordinate cooperation with internal departments
- Coordinate and/or resolve technical issues
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.