Senior Manual Quality Assurance Engineer IRC154538
|Designation:||Senior Test Engineer|
|Skills:||Embedded Linux, Embedded testing, Python, Quality Assurance|
Our client is one of the leading medical equipment producers in the world with a wide range of products for hospitals, pharma and research institutions. The team will be engaged in supporting the development of a new device with focus on embedded expertise and test automation.
- BA or Master’s degree in computer science
- 5+ years of experience in industrial or embedded software testing (manual)
- Good experience in Test Design
- Test Plans, Test Reports, Test Cases creation
- Good communication skills
- Experience with Embedded systems
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with using command line or terminal
- Proficient in Manual testing as well as a range of testing approaches
- Strong in Analyzing Business and Functional Requirements, Identifying Test Scenarios, developing and executing test cases/test scripts, creating Test Metrics and Defect Reports
- Proficient in Sanity, Functional, GUI, Integration, Black Box, Ad-hoc, Regression, System, Compatibility, Security, Usability, Performance and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Good Understanding and knowledge of QA processes based on CMMI and/or ISO standards.
- Good Understanding of Computer Networks and Telecommunications and worked with different Protocols TCP/UDP/IP/HTTP/FTP
- Good to have experience in Test Automation or Keyword driven testing
- Good to have experience with CAN protocol, ZeroMQ and data loss analyzers such as WireShark
- At least Upper Intermediate level of English
– test plan/test report creation
– test cases creation
– testing activities estimation
– testing of embedded software
– performance testing
– functional testing
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.