Senior Software Engineer IRC131885
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Embedded, Linux, Yocto|
The client is a leading worldwide high-tech company specializing in embedded automotive software for in-car cockpit solutions. The company makes and designs leading-edge technology, software, and services, which power the professional automotive industry.
The successful candidate will get a chance to work on cutting edge infotainment/digital cockpit technologies from leading Auto manufacturers and Tier1s and see the projects through to commercialization.
– 4+ years Software Applications Engineering, Software Development experience, or related work experience.
– Experience with Embedded software development, integration, debugging.
– Experience with C/C++ programming.
– Experience High level operating systems (Linux and/or Android) Or any Real-time Operating systems.
– Excellent issue triage and Debugging skills
– Good Communication and Excellent Team working skills.
– Quick Adaptability to work in new technologies.
– Experience with Automotive Infotainment projects
– Live debugging and Post-mortem debugging
– Experience with one or more software platforms: QNX, GHS, Linux Containers
– Exposure to Hypervisors and Virtualization
– OpenGL ES, Vulcan, OpenCL
– Familiarity with bridge-chips (serialiser/de-serialisers), composition, colour formats
– GPU buffer management, GPU shader architecture
– Display panel and /or Camera sensor specifications (timing, pixel clock, framerates)
– Experience with System performance profiling and optimization
– Understanding of Linux kernel concepts and relevant work experience.
– Familiarity with : Qt/QML, SHM, Window Managers, Texture Compression, Physical Audio interfaces (I2S, TDM), Sample Rate Conversion/ASRC, DSP software, MOST, eAVB
– Devices para-virtualization (Display, GPU, VPU, Audio, input, Block, net) on various ARM-v8 based hardware on top of Linux and Android
– Participate in design and implementation for Automotive Embedded projects
– Work with Hypervisor and Connectivity solutions
– Direct communication with the customer
– Configuration and adopting the virualised environment to the specific platforms that will be used in the next generation cockpit controllers
– Integration of the virtualized and paravirtualized solutions to the specific platforms that will be used in the next generation cockpit controllers
– Be a part of Globallogic team of successful professionals
The Main responsibility is to provide direct support to GL customers and partners with the design, development and debug of SW issues and helping to customize/optimize software to meet the product requirements using the features in different SOCs like Qualcomm, Renesas, iMX.The Candidate must quickly ramp-up onto an existing project, understand Automotive platform Hardware and Software driver architecture, demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving abilities and work closely with external customers to launch their new products on time.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.