Medical healthcare web solution for world-leading connected health company with more than 5 million cloud-connected devices for daily remote patient monitoring. Award-winning devices and cloud software solution that help treat and manage sleep apnea, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and other respiratory conditions.
– 3+ years of experience as software engineer (development and test).
– 2+ years of experience in automation testing.
– Knowledge of testing strategies of Web API products (microservices based).
– Solid knowledge of test patterns.
– Experience with Selenium Web driver.
– Experience with unit, integration, and system-level testing on software platforms.
– “Git, git-flow, pull request, code review” – are the everyday words/tools for you.
– Understanding of Agile development (Scrum, Kanban), TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Improvement, Continuous Delivery.
– Upper-intermediate English (ability to freely communicate and lead a conversation with English-speaking teams).
– Passion for technology and the ability to learn.
– Experience in web services automated testing (REST API)
– Experience in test cases development using tools such as Protractor and Jasmine
– Experience with test runners and test management systems (e.g. TestRail, Zephyr).
– Experience as a manual test engineer.
– Cloud experience (AWS).
– Experience with Microservices.
– Experience with Bamboo.
We are looking for an Engineer with a solid experience in test automation and passion for software development to join our project and contribute both in automation and functionality development areas of the project.
– Working on medical healthcare cloud application;
– Design and enhance automated test frameworks and test suites;
– Perform testing of individual bug fixes and features;
– Develop integrational test, component tests, E2E tests;
– Contribute to new features, enhancements to existing functionality development;
– Driving Technological modernization of the existing solution;
– Development of new functionality for the web platform frontend.
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 16,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.