(Talent Program)Middle C/Embedded Engineer IRC129166
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||C, Embedded, Linux, Networking|
Talent Program is a program aimed at attracting and developing talents. It gives ground for a quick start as one of the company’s consultants and a choice between the most interesting projects in the popular technology stacks. By joining the Talent Program, you can become a part of GlobalLogic and enjoy all the benefits provided by the company right after one technical interview.
- BA or Master’s degree in computer science
- Strong programming experience in C
- 2+ years of experience in industrial or embedded software development
- Experience in Networking protocols, Multithreading, Microcontrollers
- Experience in Linux or Linux kernel programming will be a bonus
- Good analytical skills
- Highly motivated, a fast learner, and autonomous
- Proven problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Good English
- Be on-hands and porficient in firmware development for high performance networking, automotive and multimedia equipment
- Take responsibility over product development on a module level
- Work with product manager for requirements capture and clarification
- Estimate and plan execution with the team
- Deliver high quality and well verified products
- Analyze product failures and identify potential solutions
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.