Our Client is a major provider of software and framework solutions for clinical trials for Pharma Companies. Many years of experience on the market and proprietary techniques and approaches allow building cutting-edge solutions, which mitigate the trial risks and increase the potential and the success of the study results.
The platform works with all kinds of legacy and electronic forms of data (eSource), provides tools to control the clinical outcome assessments (eCOA).
Tier-3 (T3) is the highest technical level of support. The team is responsible for handling the most difficult and advanced problems which were not resolved by a lower support level lines. It includes research and development of solutions to new or unknown issues. The team reports directly to Support Director from the customer side.
On a daily basis, we provide the following services.
- Troubleshooting production incidents
- Developing efficient solutions for resolving production issues
- Maintaining database integrity
- Correcting user input errors
- Adjusting and maintaining reports and system alerts
- Facilitating forms submission issues
- Improving CI/CD practices
- Developing helper tools for automating and facilitating support activities (manual work automation)
Currently, the team covers six different application families, and in perspective, this list might be extended.
• Experience in writing, technical documentation, and support audience with the project related documentation.
• Fluent English (upper or Advanced)
• Technical background/education
• Agile development experience
• Experience writing, proofreading, and editing
• The ability to produce and organize content with a logical flow and per established templates.
• Team player
• Perform documentation turnaround needed for development workflow: preparing documents and getting e-signatures
• Translate business requirements to technical software requirements
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and teambuilding activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.