Development of new hybrid regulatory and ethical review platform for human research. Enabling scalability of the solution for the growing organizational needs and market demand by utilizing the cutting-edge cloud-based solutions as well as modern UI/UX practices.
- Azure cloud or experience in any other clouds
- Experience in Atlassian Bamboo or any other Continuous Integration solutions
- Experience with Octopus Deploy or any other continuous deployment solutions
- Skills in IIS configuration will be considered as the plus
- Experience in maintenance and configuration of Source Controls is must-have. Git is preferable.
- PowerShell or experience with any other scripting languages is must-have
- .NET + JS stack is preferred
- Experience with SQL Server is the plus
- Knowing how to configure Atlassian products and their integration is the plus
- Create, update and maintain configurations for all environments
- Working with Continuous Integration to resolve development and QA teams needs
- Create, update and maintain fully automated deployment scripts
- Configure cloud services for scaling and resolving performance issues
- Support development process with any kind of help: source control, equipment maintenance, integration between systems and software, notifications, etc.
- Release process handling, communication with the client representatives.
The perfect candidate should have good communication skills and the English level should be at least intermediate.
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and teambuilding activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.